Award-winning SaaS solution | Worldwide Fintech company | Cloud Architect | AWS or Azure | Design and implement the Cloud deployment | Salary up to 75.000 | 32-40 hours per week
The company is looking for an experienced Cloud Architect. As a Cloud Architect you participate in setting their Cloud strategy and standards.
- You design and implement the Cloud deployment with high security levels;
- Contribute to the Cloud roadmap; they run all of their servers in the public cloud (currently AWS, but he are also considering/exploring Azure and GCM)
- You participate in setting the Cloud strategy and standards;
- You’ll develop Cloud Architecture for big clients, think of national banks, governments and trusted server providers.
This organisation is a fast growing (fin)tech company that is conquering the worldwide market with an award-winning SaaS solution. These solutions arerowing fast in popularity all over the world and let customers check privacy details of people in a fast, safe and reliable way. Now they are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect to continue the current growth.
The company started about seven years ago and is a fast growing scale-up. Besides this SaaS solution they provide advice in the field of digital innovation regarding digital agility.
The total team consists of about 45 people of which 25 are working within the IT team. There is no clear division within teams in where everybody is cooperating on a specific project. You will work together with (software) developers, security specialists, architects, data scientists and machine learning specialists at the moment there is one Cloud Architect and they are looking for another one to work along with him.
- Relevant professional or university degree (BSc, MSc), e.g. computer science or cyber security. If you lack a relevant degree, a solid motivation regarding your experience is necessary;
- You have broad experience with Cloud providers AWS or Azure and you are eager to learn more about both of them
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a relevance function;
- You have experience with security development
- You are an EU citizen and speak English fluently, and preferably speak Dutch as well.
- You will work in a critical security role in a global company
- Salary up to €75.000
- 32-40 hours per week
- 8% of holiday allowance
- Pension scheme, 100% paid by employer
- 28 holidays
- High-end Laptop and smartphone
- Opportunities for growth and education
Are you interested? Contact Bram Leenen.
JOB ID #14635