Do you see it as a challenge to work for a non-profit organization where you as a Medior System Engineer make a global difference in the field of tax law? Then read on.
As a medior System Engineer you manage and monitor all installed systems and related infrastructure elements. You install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools. You monitor and test application performance on possible bottlenecks after which you identify and solve them in cooperation with the developers. You also maintain security, make backups and determine strategies. You write and maintain scripts to increase the efficiency of the systems and reduce human tasks. You participate in the design of information and operational support systems. Finally, you provide 2nd and 3rd line support and document changes in the systems.
This organization was founded in the late 1930s and serves as a global publisher in the field of tax law. They advise governments, offer (hybrid) trainings and organize webinars. Within this organization they have 40 different nationalities, so there is an international, informal and relaxed atmosphere. For this reason it is necessary that you speak English well. The organizational structure is flat so there is little to no hierarchy. They are currently busy professionalizing their IT department. They have invested a lot and can use your knowledge and expertise. You will be working in the IT department which currently has 20 employees.
– Minimum of MBO 4 (HBO working and thinking level)
– You have demonstrable experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux.
– Knowledge of network management
– MCSA, MCSE or CCNA certification
– You speak English fluently
– Knowledge of PowerShell and ITIL
– A salary up to €5.100 gross per month based on 37 hours
– Pension is fully paid by the employer
– 20 Holidays
– Training budget
– A budget to create your own home office
– Working from home toolset
– Personal budget of 5% (possibility to buy extra vacation days)
Has the above attracted your interest and would you like to apply? Or would you simply like some more information? Then please contact Tess Mulder.
✆ +31 (0)6 – 82379733 ✉firstname.lastname@example.org JOB ID #14683