This organization is a major player in the global business and financial software market, which aims to create the best business software with the most innovative software solutions. More than 550,000 entrepreneurs and accountants rely on the software and use it daily.
Currently, this company is looking for a Network engineer. You will have the opportunity to implement and maintain the LAN, WAN, firewalls, network access control devices, etc. in a way where we are secure, resilient, safe and cost effective. You will do all this from the office in Delft (or from home).
As a Network Engineer at this organization you will perform the following tasks:
- You will be part of a team, maximizing the uptime, security and performance of infrastructure services delivered to internal customers around the world;
- You will assist in the creation of technology roadmaps and plans for the network infrastructure;
- Implement new technology and technology changes for the network infrastructure;
- Ensure operational maintenance and monitoring of the network infrastructure at a high level;
- Support the day-to-day operations;
- Manage and support internal stakeholders and third-party vendors and suppliers;
- Create procedures and documentation;
- Provide support & guidance for networking to other team members.
- HBO work/and thinking level;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Network Engineer (or similar);
- CCNA obtained;
- You are analytical and proactive;
- You have a good command of the English language.
- Up to 55k based on 40 hours;
- 13th month;
- Large training budget;
- Travel allowance;
- You will be working in an ambitious and international environment;
- Possibility to work hybrid.
Did this pique your interest? Then please contact Jurrian van Gerwen
✆ +31 (0)6 – 82044075