ITIL | Incident, event, problem & access management | Request fulfilment | developing & provisioning SLA’s | ITSM & System Management Software | International company | 36 – 40 hours | Remote working up to 2 days | Good pension scheme | Salary up to €62k
As the supervisor of the support desk, it’s your responsibility to oversee the support desk staff and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance with incident management, event management, request fulfilment, problem management & access management. You will be managing all procedures related to identification, resolution and prioritization of all end user incidents and service requests within the company. Think of monitoring, tracking and coordinating the Support Desk functions and contributing to problem resolutions. Your work is organized on ITIL practices.
Your responsibilities, in order of priority, include the following tasks:
- The development and provisioning of SLA’s and support desk deliverables
- Supervision of the team regarding implementing and maintaining support desk standards, policies, procedures and processes, aligned with ITIL framework
- To supervise incident management, event management, request fulfilment, problem management and access management
- Effectively managing the client environment regarding security, anti-virus, image and patch management by implementing applicable technologies
- Managing SLA’s and reporting of metrics that effectively measure team, department and vendor performance. In addition you make sure these measurements comply with business needs
- A continuous focus on improving customer satisfaction, which includes managing customer surveys, helping training service desk staff and monitoring service desk interactions
- Take a leading role in determining technology direction around client services, including virtual PCs, laptops/desktops, mobile devices and remote access solutions
- Function as an escalation point to end-users for desktop support related incidents and requests
- Assist with multi-media, conference room and teleconferencing technologies.
This company is a market leader in the food sector. They produce their own fresh and healthy foods in cooperation with many farmers / growers globally. The company therefore has a substantial positive effect on the health of millions of people around the globe. The companies values are modesty, passionate and reliability. Furthermore the company has developed a sustainable and environmentally friendly method of producing their product, respecting the natures resources.
The global headquarters of this company is located in the United States. The EMEA headquarter is your main office and is located in the city of Breda. Within the EMEA region there are also other offices in Portugal, Spain and Morocco. Your office in Breda counts approximately 150 employees.
The team is spread over different locations. Your manager works in the United States and other colleagues (3) are working in the Netherlands, Dubai and Germany.
- A degree within a relevant field of study
- Experience with leading a support / service desk
- You have experience within an international organisation / environment
- Knowledge of ITIL (preferably certified)
- Both knowledge and experience with ITSM tools and system management software
- You are open to travel internationally to visit other offices and warehouses
- English is the main spoken language, so you need to be able to speak and write English at a professional level
- Salary up to €62.000
- 26 vacation days
- 36 – 40 hours (4×9 is possible)
- Permanent contract after the 1st year (1st contract is for one year)
- Working at home for 2 days a week
- Pension scheme (2/3 contributed by employer)
- Unlimited travel allowance
Has this vacancy aroused your interest and would you like to apply? Please contact Bram Leenen
✆ +31 (0)6 – 13987486
JOB ID #10224