Would you like to work as a senior system administrator on a large-scale migration to Azure for an international retail chain? Then read on.
Within this organization you will be dealing with the Windows on-premise systems. However, you will be given the opportunity to further develop yourself towards Azure since a large migration is planned. For this purpose an external person has been hired with whom you will closely collaborate. Your main activities will consist of the following aspects.
– Troubleshooting Windows environments (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
– Migration of on-premise systems to Azure
– Daily management of internal systems (O365, Azure, VMWare)
– Migration of an old VoIP system to the Cloud
– Managing networks (HP & Cisco)
– Migrating from HP to Cisco Meraki
– Handling escalations
The company is looking for someone who is senior enough to independently propose solutions to common problems. You will take the lead in this and draw up improvement plans which you will then implement.
This international retail chain believes in self-managing teams that contribute to an ultimate customer experience. A customer’s journey can start in-store or online, all teams contribute to inspiring customers to make purchases. Service is also a high priority here as they want to build good and long-lasting customer relationships.
To assist the eCommerce team worldwide, they are looking for a Senior System Administrator to work in a team of 4 System Administrators. Together you will support all offices and stores worldwide. The entire operational IT department consists of 15 people. It is an informal, friendly and dynamic organization where many growth opportunities are possible.
– Knowledge of Windows systems
– Knowledge of networks (HP or Cisco)
– +/- 6 years of experience in a similar position
– English speaking
– Salary up to €63K
– Good pension scheme
– Training and development opportunities
– 40% discount on products
– Reimbursement of travel expenses
– Possibility to work in an Agile environment
– 32 to 40 hours
– Partially work from home
– Up to 30 days of vacation
Has the above piqued your interest and would you like to apply? Or would you simply like some more information? Then please contact Tess Mulder.
+31 (0)6 – 82379733 ✉firstname.lastname@example.org JOB ID #17667